Plan for the Inevitable
The Senko Family and our Directors take the time to ensure that all of your needs are met. Planning ahead is important as it helps ensure that your or your loved ones final wishes are known.
Our compassionate directors will assist you every step of the way with your arrangements.
Personal or Medicaid Approved Accounts
- Pre-planning spares the family the stress of decision making at the time of a loss.
- One’s wishes are put in writing. Your family will feel secure knowing what services you prefer.
- All funds are deposited in an FDIC insured account in the beneficiary’s name.
- All funds are considered spend-down and are not counted as assets of the recipient.
- Families are allowed to use the applicant’s/recipient’s funds to pre-pay funeral expenses.
- The funds cannot be accessed until the funeral is complete.
- Interest earned (currently higher than can be earned in a regular bank account) is used to offset inflation.
- All required paperwork is completed for you and follow up is guaranteed, saving you the time and expense of keeping in conformity with all regulations. NYS law mandates that all contracts for pre-funded funerals executed by applicants for or recipients of Medicaid be irrevocable.